Luke is a full time photographer and creative based in Auckland, New Zealand.
With 3 years' of freelance photography experience, Luke has come a long way in a short period of time. With clients that span across many areas locally and internationally, his work has began to be recognised among the industry.
Luke has worked with many brands and companies, receiving recognition for his work and style that can adapt to many areas of photography. His business focuses mainly on corporate and commercial photography, that includes editorials and campaigns, PR events/functions and headshots.
Having a background in Graphic Design and New Zealand's street culture/fashion has given Luke a contemporary take on what it is to be a photographer and creative in this modern day.
Auckland, New Zealand
+64 210 817 0077
- Stuff.com - BPMe a big win for a small company
- Stuff.com - Matilda The Musical
- STARDUST Magazine Issue 10 by STARDUST Magazine
- Red Bull - Who is Andrea Orani?
- Red Bull - Get to know Pipiana Miyagi
- Red Bull - Introducing Krishna Buenaventura Marinas #fashion
- Fashion NZ - WORLD set to open NZ Fashion Weekend 2017
- Concrete Playground - Picks for NZFW 2017
- Sly on the Wall - Social Issues, rugby and glamour at iD Fashion Week
- NZFW 2016 - All Shows
- The Urban List - Salasai | New Zealand Fashion Week 2016
- Auckland Art Fair - Opening Night
- Prairie Girl Musings - Instagram Takeovers and Other News
- Prairie Girl Musings - Kate Sylvester on Finding Inspiration
- Publicity Pr - New Zealand fashion week 2016
- Sly on the Wall - Taking a Shot at Fashion
- Apparel - GET THE LOOK // Federation at NZFW16
- RNZ - Snapping their way to success
- Seven Sharp - Auckland Teen dreaming big after winning Fashion Week's photo competition
- Verve Magazine - YOUTH ON HIS SIDE